Effective Date: May 11, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, place an order, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. The types of personally identifiable information we may collect include, but are not limited to, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar information.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order or to respond to their inquiries, questions, or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Furthermore, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, are subject to that website's own terms and policies.
We have the discretion